The add-on offers a complete rendition of Slovenia for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D, covering the small but incredibly diverse country from hilly southern to mountainous northern regions and from Adriatic coasts to the eastern plains. It combines custom landclass and vector data, custom landclass textures, custom autogen and landmark models, photo-real inserts and default objects, with the aim of creating an identifiable and unique region, that ‘looks and feels’ Slovenian. Special attention has been paid to create a typical landscape image of various and picturesque Slovenian geographical regions such Gorenjska, Primorska, Kraska, Osrednjeslovenska, Dolenjska, Notranjska, Stajerska, Panonska, Koroska, etc. Places such as high plains in the hills and mountains – Velika planina, Planina jezero and many more, mountain passes – Kamnisko sedlo, Vrsic, Ljubelj, lakes like Bled and Bohinj, densely populated coastal region and medieval old town centres make the scenery plausible, picturesque and unique.
Among the key features, we would like to highlight the following:
- custom textures for typical land classes with four different seasons, including hard winter and night textures; accurate data for snowy months and snow cover
- 12m terrain mesh (LOD13), with the height precision of 1 to 3 m, that really brings to life the deep valleys and mountainous parts as well as all the intricacies of the terrain from sea level to 2864m of Triglav, Slovenia’s highest peak
- 60cm photoreal cities (LOD16): Ljubljana, Maribor, Koper, Piran, Izola, Portoroz, Murska Sobota, Nova Gorica, Kranj, Celje, Novo mesto, and landscapes: lake Bled, Cerknisko lake and Soline
- based on geographical data 90% of the Slovenian building stock is represented and accurately placed
- rivers, lakes, coasts
- highly differentiated and diverse autogen includes:
- typical houses with different textures and roof shapes according to the regions,
- various building types according to the actual data (schools, public buildings, commercial and industrial buildings, train stations, hotels, gas stations, toll stations, etc.),
- special and typical objects such as mountain huts (30% with helipads on the roofs), alpine shelters (all there but really hard to spot from the air), alpine sheds – ‘stan’, hayracks – ‘kozolec’, various churches (adapted to different regions),
- roads, bridges, overpasses and traffic,
- railway tracks and (static) trains,
- vegetation: forests, scrub, cemeteries and parks (also dependent on the region),
- miscellaneous infrastructure objects such as powerlines, antennae, cellular towers, power plants, smoke stacks,
- viaducts, highway tunnel entrances, highway signage, port cranes, containers, wind turbines, power transformers, big storage tanks, industrial objects,
- lights – streets and roads in settlements, highway links and trunk roads are lit by custom street lights,
- another Slovenian particularity are numerous churches on hills that are lighted by night,
- different custom landmarks and objects from default FSX libraries (buildings, vehicles, vegetation, etc.) were hand placed to complement the overall impression and make a lively and vibrant landscape
- highly detailed and accurate rendition of Ljubljana’s medical centre heliport LJHL and surrounding buildings, including PCL lighting
- configuration tool for turning on/off features according to pilot preferences and performance priorities
while the product is intended to be used with its own underlay, it can be used with any other underlay (e.g. photoreal) without the loss of objects or greenery.
- detailed instructions for seamless compatibility of Slovenia X with LJLJ Ljubljana Intl by RFscenerybuilding (compatibility ensured also by RFSB)
- compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3D (v1 – v4)
- and last but not insignificant: developed by the locals
- Slovenia X Airports are part of this bundle – please see the description and features at the dedicated product page
A series of introductory flights and other videos related to Slovenia X is available at the YouTube list here.
- buyers of our legacy product Slovenia West Autogen (SLOWAGN) are eligible to 25% discount, use coupon SLOWAGNSIX at checkout; valid for direct bank transfer payments only!
- because you will be downloading large install files (approx 500 MB each), we encourage the use of suitable download software or plugin that can continue download after the disconnect, e.g. Free Download Manager
- if you encounter download issues, please send an email to support(at)ilumium.com
- obstoječi kupci SLOWAGN so upravičeni do 25% popusta, uporabite kupon SLOWAGNSIX v procesu naročila; veljavno le za plačila z nakazilom!
- če pri plačilu izberete opcijo nakazila in želite po plačilu čim hitreje do prenosa in aktivacije (dvostopenjski proces), pošljite potrdilo o plačilu po e-pošti (support(at)ilumium.com); med počitnicami, vikendi in prazniki je odzivni čas lahko daljši
- ker gre za prenos velikih datotek (cca 500 Mb vsaka), svetujem uporabo ustreznega programa oz vtičnika, ki je sposoben nadaljevanja po prekinitvi ali napaki v povezavi, npr. Free Download Manager
- v primeru težav s prenosom, pošljite e-sporočilo na support(at)ilumium.com